Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

What paperwork do I have to file for unemployment?

unemployed_personQ) I have to register with an unemployment agency because I do not have full-time work and I can’t afford my student loan repayments. What paperwork do I have to file?

A) Typical information needed to file Unemployment:

Your Social Security Number
The name, mailing address, and phone number of your last employer
The last day you worked
If you worked outside of State within the last 18 months, you will also need the names and dates worked for those employers

Note: Please Visit your state unemployment website to see if additional information is needed.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Was sick, got fired, was bullied by two employees. What exactly do I do?

Q) I had a full time job and got sick with a stomach bug. I called in and told my boss I couldn’t go in because I was vomiting and was told that’s fine. The next day I went in still sick but I tried to just work through it and couldn’t. They FORCED me to… Continue Reading